Dragon HFP webbing features a jointed hip pad using closed cell foam to pad and protect the operator. All pouches are sewn directly onto the hip pad, which promotes stability and comfort. Designed and built in the UK, to Mil-Spec.
Ammo pouches on both the left and right hand side are dedicated 6 magazine 5.56 NATO pouches, ensuring a tight grip with Velcro and pop stud closure, enabling magazines to stay secure during field use.
A roll pin buckle closure ensures quick and easy adjustment to the operator's waist. Features field tested polymer SRB buckles. 6 polymer D-Rings allow all of our range of yokes to be added to build the ultimate in belt order setup. Two loops for fixing a bayonet frog. Finished off with an FFD pouch on the left hand side and a multi-tool pouch on the right hand side to ensure the operator is field ready.
- Dragon Lifetime Manufacturers warranty.
- 3 Pouch set is designed to fit a 29' to 32' waist.
- 4 Pouch set is designed to fit a 33' to 38' waist.
- Yoke Not Included.
- Padded and Jointed Hippad, providing maximum comfort
- Wider Yoke than Issue PLCE Yoke, better for weight distribution
- 1 Compass/Knife Pouch
- 1 FFD Pouch
- Black Roll Pin Buckle
- Fastex Clips on Utility Pouches
- Airborne Ammo Pouches with Velcro and Popstud Closures
- Constructed from top quality Mil-Spec Materials, all Nylon.
- Bayonett Frogg Attachment Loops
- Dragon Lifetime Warranty