Dragon webbing features a jointed hip pad using closed cell foam to pad and protect the operator. All pouches are sewn directly onto the hip pad, which promotes stability and comfort. Designed and built in the UK, to Mil-Spec.
Dragon Commanders webbing is our latest version, featuring a range of upgrades to allow the operator the best possible configuration of webbing. These features include PVC lined pouches for increased rigidity, robustness and longevity. Storm hoods to provide extra protection for the contents of the pouches from dust & moisture. Finally the clips are upgraded to fixed clips, enabling quick one handed opening & closure of the pouch.
Ammo pouches on both the left and right hand side are dedicated 6 magazine 5.56 NATO pouches, ensuring a tight grip with Velcro and pop stud closure, enabling magazines to stay secure during field use.
A roll pin buckle closure ensures quick and easy adjustment to the operator's waist. Features field tested polymer SRB buckles. 6 polymer D-Rings allow all of our range of yokes to be added to build the ultimate in belt order setup. Two loops for fixing a bayonet frog. Finished off with an FFD pouch on the left hand side and a multi-tool pouch on the right hand side to ensure the operator is field ready.
- PVC Lined Pouches
- Storm Hoods (Snow Locks)
- 25mm Fixed Female Buckles (allows one handed opening/closing of pouches.
- X1 Smoke Grenade
- X1 Frag Grenade
- Padded and Jointed Hippad, providing maximum comfort
- Wider Yoke than Issue PLCE Yoke, better for weight distribution
- Black Roll Pin Buckle
- Fastex Clips on Utility Pouches
- Airborne Ammo Pouches with Velcro and Popstud Closures
- Constructed from top quality Mil-Spec Materials, all Nylon.
- Bayonett Frogg Attachment Loops
- Dragon Lifetime Warranty
- Dragon Lifetime Manufacturers warranty.
- 3 Pouch set is designed to fit a 29' to 32' waist.
- 4 Pouch set is designed to fit a 33' to 38' waist.
- Yoke Not Included.
- Additional Information
Free Shipping No